Welcome to Clicklaw
This site provides legal information, education and help
for British Columbians. What is here for you?
Your daily life
Your legal system
- I'm applying for probate; where can I find forms?
- I'm the executor of a will; what are my first steps?
- (804) 322-9536
- What are my rights as a condo/strata owner?
- How long will my EI last?
- Where can I find legal help I can afford?
- (814) 978-5003
New or updated questions
- â¶ Is marijuana legal in BC?
- â¶ Where can I find BC Probate rules?
- (787) 959-9012
- â¶ Where is info on subsidized housing for seniors?
- (727) 998-1507
- â¶ Should I apply early for CPP?
- â¶ My landlord is threatening to evict me
- â¶ Can I fill in court forms online?
- â¶ Where do I start for info on Small Claims?
- â¶ Where do I start for info on Family Court?
- â¶ How do I apply for Canadian citizenship?